Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dreaded Taxes


This is my most unfavorite time of the year, even worse than winter as far as i am concerned.
I suppose it would be more fun if we received a return, but, never never never. So, i put if off till the very last minute. The Last minute is nearing fast.
This year i am going to save myself $90 and do them myself, If i mess them up, i am pretty dang certain THEY will let me know, besides, the tax people and myself are on a first name basis, they have me on speed dial.
Maybe i will surprise them and get them done next week..............perhaps they cut me a break then. hahahahaha

3 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

I wondered the other day is we'd have voted for huckabee if the IRS would already be a thing of the past.

taxes! UGH!

jettied said...

I so agree with you...but i always get ours in right away...I worry to much about if we have to pay in..(which we haven't for a long time)I hate the thought...I think they should do away with the Irs!! iam all for that!!

Michelle and Mark said...

Hopefully you get a refund! I know I will have to pay in, yuk! Dreaded taxes and IRS, ya what Jettie said, "do away with them"!