Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ho Hum

So.



Why is the Republican National Convention, so boring?



And.



The bigger question is, why are there no black people at the convention? Ok, i take that back, after watching for 1 hour, i saw one black woman, and possibly a black man. I find this very odd.



Each night i was engrossed in the Democratic Convention, spellbound by the speakers, they blew me away. The speakers are boring me to tears. Skip suggested this was because, we are democrats, i thought about it, but no, that is`nt it. They jare ust simply bore me to tears. perhaps Sarah Palin will liven things up a bit.



More importantly, why are there no black people at this convention? The Democratic Convention there were many. I am just very curious about this, to me it is glaringly telling.


Ok, gotta run, Sarah will be on soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry..but I just can't watch them!!! Aside from all the riots going on and people arrested i find what they say just a waste...they usally never do what they say!! empty promises as far as Iam concerned!!

Anonymous said...

Well I think we all know why there are no black people at the convention...and I don't think Palin will liven anything up - she's dumb. She stated yesterday that she is against abortion (even in rape cases) but she is ALSO against any type if sex classes or teaching about protection for teenagers?????? And McCain is 71 so if he drops dead there is no way I want her president so guess who I'm NOT voting for!!

Anonymous said...

Well I think we all know why there are no black people at the convention...and I don't think Palin will liven anything up - she's dumb. She stated yesterday that she is against abortion (even in rape cases) but she is ALSO against any type if sex classes or teaching about protection for teenagers?????? And McCain is 71 so if he drops dead there is no way I want her president so guess who I'm NOT voting for!!

Anonymous said...

I swear I saw black people in the audience but I don't remember now.